Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Because They Can't Reproduce? Umm....
A handy list of opposite-gendered couples who cannot reproduce:
1. One man and one woman - when one is or both are infertile
2. One man and one post-menopausal woman.
3. One man and one woman - when one is or both are using contraception
4. One man and one woman when one has or both have been sterilized.
5. One man and one woman when one is or both are serving in the military overseas.
6. One man and one woman who, for any reason, are not having sex with one another.
But you say we should deny gay couples the right to marry because they can't reproduce naturally with one another? Until you rant, rave & work as hard to pass legislation that would forbid these couples from being married as you've done to prevent same-gendered couples from marrying, you can STFU about reproduction when you argue against gay marriage.
Posted by Melhi at 3:12 PM